Vista Ridge of Lewisville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a 132-bed facility that provides individualized medical rehabilitation in warm, home-like surroundings, serving residents across DFW, including Flower Mound, Carrollton, and more. Our residents enjoy spacious living areas as well as intimate community areas for socializing, dining and entertaining.
We provide a holistic approach to care, addressing our residents’ physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Our services include 24-hour skilled nursing, state-of-the-art rehab, social services and spiritual care. Living arrangements offer a variety of private and semi-private rooms, adaptive bathing facilities, and daily housekeeping and laundry services.
A full-time life enrichment director works with residents daily to provide fun and healthy activities designed to maintain and enhance quality of life. A monthly newsletter and calendar enable residents to plan their days with fun and engaging activities.
We understand the importance of variety in meals and offer an enhanced dining program that allows residents to order from a menu, choosing from an array of delicious entrees and side dishes.
Please call to schedule a visit and tour our Lewisville facility!
Our Special Features Include:
- Centrally located in Lewisville for easy access from across DFW
- ShortÂ term rehab and long term care
- Individualized treatment plans for each patient
- No deficiencies in most recent State survey
- Registered nurse on every shift
- Life enrichment program that integrates a wellness culture, improving quality of life for our residents
- Comprehensive wound care program
- Spiritual care program with on-site chaplain
- Order-by-menu enhanced dining program, including elegant private dining room
Vista Ridge Nursing and Rehabilitation has several payment options, including Part A and B of Medicare, private insurance, Medicaid, respite care programs, participating HMOs and private pay.