Park Place Care Center, located at the corner of Austin Ave. and FM 971 in Georgetown, TX, provides long term care in a licensed 116-bed facility. The center serves the residents of Georgetown, Sun City, Austin and surrounding areas, offeringÂ 24-hour skilled nursing care in a warm, friendly environment. The Care CenterÂ shares a campus with Park Place Assisted Living. Both facilities feature beautifully appointed common areas with private and semi-private rooms. Park Place Care Center has a full-time activity director who provides a host of fun and healthy activities for residents. WeÂ emphasizes a holistic approach to care, including care for our residents physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
We understand the importance of variety in meals and offer an a la carte dining program that allows residents to order from a menu, choosing from an array of delicious entrees and side dishes.
Our Special Features Include:
- Short and long-term rehab care with 90 years of combined staff experience
- Compassionate, experienced staff dedicated to providing quality care
- Order-by-menu enhanced dining program
- Regular activities scheduled both in facility and in Georgetown
- On-site physician and nurse practitioner available to address residents medical concerns and needs
- Spiritual care program with on-site chaplain
Park Place Care Center has several payment options, including Part A and B of Medicare, private insurance, Medicaid, respite care programs, participating HMOs and private pay. Secondary insurance plans including Scott & White, AARP, BCBS, United Healthcare and others are also accepted.