Our staff is dedicated to providing your loved one with best-in-class healthcare services and providing those services with compassion and in a very thoughtful way.
Outlined below are some of the services and benefits that you and your loved one can come to expect from Senior Care Centers’ facilities.
- We are open and admit residents 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, sometimes just a few hours after you have called. Getting started is easy – just give us a call and we will get the process started.
- All of the treatment you will receive in our facility is provided by our employees, not outsourced. This includes occupational and physical therapists, dieticians, medical social workers, nurses and nursing aids, speech pathologists, and many other highly skilled specialists. Moreover, to the extent physician services are needed, they too are available 24 hours a day. Our facility Medical Directors are available to oversee care during the stay, but we can also arrange transportation if your loved one’s personal physician is not on our staff. Our facility Medical Directors are also available to oversee care during the stay.
- We provide individualized care plans scoped to each patient’s personal needs. This care plan outlines what your loved one can expect and is developed based on thorough assessments made by our staff, and adjusted as needed on a case by case basis.
- Quality of Life Specialists
- Pharmacy and Rehabilitation Services
- Nutritional and Dining Services
- Medical Team
- Resident Wellness