Some individuals who need assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) want to live as independently as possible for as long as possible. For these individuals, we have numerous Assisted Living Facilities throughout Texas to bridge the gap between Independent Living and Skilled Nursing Facilities. Though residents in Assisted Living Facilities are not able to live by themselves, they do not require constant care.
Our assisted living facilities are ideal for those who cannot safely continue to live on their own but do not need the high level of medical attention of a skilled nursing facility. The difference between assisted living and senior care options depends upon the individual who is receiving care. Assisted living is usually the first choice for individuals who have problems with living on their own, without the assistance of others to complete everyday activities such as cooking meals and cleaning.
Senior Care Centers’ Assisted Living Facilities in Texas offer the freedom of independence and privacy of one’s own apartment, with the extra support of our caring staff. Help is offered with ADL’s such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping, and assistance with medications. Whether it is a helping hand when getting dressed or a friendly reminder for meals and medications, residents have the security and comfort of 24-hour assistance
What Is Provided By An Assisted Living Facility?
- Individual, spacious apartments
- Three nutritious meals daily in an elegant, restaurant-style atmosphere
- Medication management
- Assistance with personal care, such as bathing and dressing
- Resident assistants on duty 24/7
- Emergency alert button system — ADT Security System
- Housekeeping and laundry services weekly
- Cable TV
- All utilities included
- Local transportation available
- Therapy, Lab, and X-ray by local home health agencies
- Activity/social programs